Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jack's 2nd Birthday






Jack's birthday was on October 25th and now he's 2 years old.  We have a little tradition in our family about presents.  Since it's your birthday ALL DAY LONG we let the kids open their presents first thing in the morning before Howard goes to work (if it's a week day).  That way they can enjoy their birthday presents  longer on their birthday.  That's also why we're in our PJ's in most of our birthday pictures.  

Since we have vowed never to use our old photographer ever again (it's under new management and we're leaving in 6 months so it's not that big of a deal) I decided to take Jack's 2 year birthday pictures myself.  He was such  a pill that day!  The only picture he really smiled for was dark.  I appreciate good photography, but that's just not my thing.  We have a limited number of American photo studio's here on the island (only 1 that I'm aware of, and that's our old one) so our other options are to use a free lance photographer or a Japanese studio.  Either way both are horribly over priced.  I'm REALLY looking forward to getting back to a Sears or JC Penny's studio for cheap pictures.

No comments: