Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Frustration

So the school nurse called me today and Howie had a fever so I had to pick him up early from school...no big deal.  But then she tells me that he can't come back to school tomorrow because his fever has to be gone for at least 24 hours.  Tomorrow is Howie's big Thanksgiving program and feast (potluck style).  Howie has been working on a special Indian vest and practicing his songs and poems for the presentation for the past 2 weeks.  I was even on the ball and made the side dish last night so that all I would have to do was pop it in the oven right before school tomorrow.  Erin also had a Thanksgiving feast tomorrow that I was going to attend after Howie's (I'm making the bread tonight), but since Howie's not allowed at school I can't even go to Erin's!  I'm so frustrated.  The thing that frustrates me the most is that Howie is NOT SICK!  He had a fever because he just got 2 shots the other day...that's why!

1 comment:

Bodell Family said...

I'd still take him if I was you!