Sunday, November 9, 2008

Erin's first tooth out!


Earlier this week Erin came to me and told me that she had a loose tooth.  I didn't believe her at first since she has thought she has had a loose tooth for about a year now (remember...Erin is very dramatic!).  When I peaked into her mouth to my surprise it was loose, and there was a big tooth behind it!
So tonight Howard convinced her to keep wiggling it to get it out.  Here's a little background on us.  Howard grew up having his loose teeth pulled out with pliers by his Grandfather (ouch!)  I grew up wiggling my loose teeth for weeks until they were hanging out by the threads and I always did it myself.  I insisted that Erin pull it out herself, but Howard helped her tonight by getting it a little (lot) more loose.  Erin took turns going between Howard, myself, and her wiggling it for about an hour.
Until finally...
it came out!  Notice all the blood.  
I had to blot her mouth pretty good before we took pictures.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Kimmee still hasn't lost any teeth - don't tell her about Erin, she'll get jealous!