Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pregnant Again!!!

I just had my 6 week postpartum check up last week and I found out I'm pregnant again
We'll keep you updated.
































APRIL FOOLS!!!!
(I am so NOT pregnant)

Last night Howard and I did a switcharoo on the kids.  After Howie and Erin fell asleep we changed their pj's and put them in different beds.  It's amazing what you can do while the kids are sleeping (but we still had to be careful not to wake them up).
Erin in Howie's clothes and bed.

Howie in Erin's clothes and bed.

Here they are this morning having a good laugh from our April Fools prank.  

Last year was pretty funny also.  Howie woke up in the bathtub with his toenails painted, and Erin woke up in Jack's crib with a diaper on.  The kids look forward to April Fools day every year.  

6 comments:

Sara Rose said...

THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!!!! I sat there just staring at the screen and what this would be like for you! I almost cried!! Oh Your mean!!

Anonymous said...

that is really cute... what good sports you have

MaryAnn said...

Ed believed you for a second, but I have had far too many pranks played on me to believe anything on April 1st. Nice one though. :)

Angela Draper said...

You are too funny! I have to admit that I fell for it :)

Jay and Kara Barney said...

You guys are great parents! Jay just told Tayson that he bought him the biggest lego set ever and it was in the car. Tayson was really excited and came back into the house very disappointed. Those are great ideas. We might have to do something like that next year.

Dahle Family said...

That is so funny. I love the harmless pranks that does not hurt anyones feelings, but still can generate a good laugh for everyone.