Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Two Little Boys

I found Jack in the corner behind the rocking chair tonight.  Good thing I noticed him before I rocked Luke, Jack would have been squished. (FYI:Jack took off his own shirt.)
Earlier today Jack desperatly wanted to hold Luke during lunch, so we had a picnic on the couch.  Luke was wide awake when I gave him to Jack, but he fell right to sleep.  I guess Jack has the magic touch.
This is of Luke on March 10th.  He is 4 weeks old now and is starting to fit into his 0-3 month clothes finally.  He's my slowest at growing since he still mostly wears newborn sizes, but I think he'll out grow those clothes in a week.  He just outgrew his newborn size diapers and he's finally in a size 1.  Now that he's been around for a little while I have determined that he is NOT my easiest baby, but he is not my most dificult either.  He's a happy medium that I can handle.  He also gave Howard his first real smile (more like a smirk) today.  I didn't see it, but hopefully he'll show me soon.  I've only been able to see the sleep smiles (and hear a few giggles as well).

1 comment:

The Stutzmans said...

Jack and Luke are such cute little boys!