Friday, March 6, 2009

Funny Thing

Today Erin had to go to school without her glass, we couldn't find them this morning.  Howard luckily found them this afternoon before the kids came home from school when he was cleaning out our loaner van.  Our car was done at the shop, so he had to go and switch back the vehicles. When Erin came home from school I gave her glasses back to her and she put them on.  About an hour later she noticed that our car was back and that Howard had returned the van.  All of a sudden her voice quivered and her eyes welled up with tears..."Daddy, did you take out my glasses from the van?"  My reply was "No, Daddy didn't."  Howard and I just stared at each other thinking, "is she serious?" , but then about 5 seconds later she touched her glasses on her face and her tears instantly turned into laughter.  She completely forgot that her glasses were on her face. We were all cracking up!  

1 comment:

Sara Rose said...

I still do that! I put lotion on my face and forget I have my glasses on! Yeah creamy glasses!