Monday, March 30, 2009

Say Cheese!

A generous friend from church is letting us borrow her camera for a little while to let us try it out and see how we like it.  It's a Canon XTi.  This afternoon I took about 100 pictures playing with it.  I know I'm not great at photography, but at least the picture quality is much better...now I just need to practice getting some good shots and learning about all the different settings. 

Lets see what the kids have to say...
"I'm too cool to smile for the camera.  I'm also working hard on developing my double chin."
"Looks like I'm too smart for speech therapy now.  I had my yearly evaluation today and services were terminated, effective today...good job for me!"
"I'm just being silly since Mom is taking my picture."
"I know I'm a stud."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you like it so far? I have a Rebel and I can't live without.