Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Favorite

This is how I found Jack last night.  I think this might be my favorite sleeping position that I've found him in yet.  He's even on his tip toes.
I finally caught Luke smiling.  He just started really doing it this week, but it's still pretty infrequent and short lived.
About 5 minutes later....acting like his usual self.  
Today was one of those really hard days where it's very difficult to get anything done.  As you can tell by my fridge this morning...
...I really had to go to the store.  I was able to get that done thankfully, but not much else.  Howard has been working late all week, so I haven't had as much help as I'm used to.  I don't know how I'll manage this summer when he's gone.  We'll have lots of easy dinners and I'll make the kids wear sandals so I won't have to fold socks (I HATE folding socks!). 

 Oh yeah..it's the start of spring break. 
I get to sleep in!

No comments: