Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shopping & Cleaning

While the boys were at day camp, I was home with the 3 little ones all day.  When Howard came home, I was ready for a break so I had some girl time with Erin. We went shopping and bought these...
...and these.  I've had my eye on this plate set for about a year now.  These are sushi plates, I bought a set of 4 for us.  I also bought 8 large square dinner plates to match.  Now that we are moving soon it's time to get everything that's on my "list".
Today (Saturday) I used the pressure washer that we checked out from self-help to clean our sidewalks.  Yuck!  I had Luke strapped to me in a baby sling (thanks Kara for letting me borrow it...it's a life saver!!) most of the day so that I could get my work done.  
FYI - Our sidewalks were this dirty when we moved here, but the new policy on base is that residents have to clean it before they move out.  This is probably 10 years of grime. GROSS!!!

1 comment:

moaspen said...

that's the way I did it, scouted out what I wanted for 3 years and right before I moved, got what I KNEW I wanted and the ones that were the best deals. We did get away with not having to clean our sidewalks which I'm very glad of after seeing your pictures :)
~shiloh