Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Look What I Found!

In the mornings after my walk I take a shower, frequently Jack gets in with me and takes his own 'fun' bath when we're all done washing up.  I had stepped away for a little bit, within ear shot.  I could here him playing, laughing and having a grand old time.  I went to check on him with my own eyes and this is what I found.  He loves his blanket so much!  He calls it his wee-wee.

Notice all of the water he splashed out?  It forces me to wash my bathroom rug regularly, so it's not all that bad.  He put his towel on the floor and it was soaked as well.  Sometimes I think that it's his mission in life to give me more work.  Howie and Erin were NOT like this at all when they were 2.  But of course I think I laugh a lot more now than I ever have.  It's just so cute when he does it with his contagious smile and all.

1 comment:

Bodell Family said...

I think it must be "third child" syndrom! Gavin is OUT OF CONTROL!! He really keeps me on my toes and I know that the other two were NOT like this!! I do have to admit that I laugh more too and I more easliy frustrated!!