Friday, December 26, 2008

A day on the town

Today we had a lot of errands to run so we spent the day out and about.  One of our stops was Comprehensive park.  Normally I take the kids to the park by myself when Howard is working.  It's soooo much better when he comes.   He was able to play with the kids and keep track of Jack while I enjoyed taking pictures and sat on the bench.

Look what Erin and Howie can do!

They had fun in this rope concoction while Howard pushed them.
This is a view of the Pacific ocean (our east coast) from the parking lot at the park.  Since we see the ocean every day, we take it for granted.  I'm sure we'll miss it when we're land locked in Oklahoma City.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Finally taking my blog private, I need your email address to send your invite! Thanks!