Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby Lucas

I realized that I haven't posted any ultrasound pictures of the baby.  These were done 2 months ago, but that's okay...better late than never!  He looks just like my other babies.  I love his little nose and lips.  
Our home teacher asked us recently if we were "sure" that it was a boy.  He said not all ultrasound pictures are accurate.  You be the judge!  
Looks like Lucas is pretty happy to have his picture taken if I don't say so myself!!!

Oh yeah...we are pretty sure that we're going to name him Lucas, but we'll call him Luke for short.  I honestly didn't think we would have any more boys after Jack and we ran out of boy names.  We've had to think this one over a lot more than the other names we've used.  If we ever have another girl, her name will definitely be Audrey.  

2 comments:

Jay and Kara Barney said...

How Cute! There is definitely no mistaking that boy.

Isn't it just crazy. I am still so amazed by it all. What a beautiful miracle.

Angela Draper said...

I love the name! Can't wait to see him in color. Hope the last weeks go quickly ☺