Tuesday, December 2, 2008

3rd trimester

28 weeks, 12 more to go (maybe less if I'm lucky).  I had Jack at 37 weeks, so that's what I'm praying for again.
Here I am in all of my pregnancy glory!  Ha Ha.  Honestly...I HATE being pregnant, but of course it's totally worth it because I get a perfect, cute, miraculous little bundle of joy in the end.  That's the ONLY reason why I keep having babies.  Here's how much I loathe pregnancy...I would rather give birth 10x over if I could avoid pregnancy.  I'm in constant pain and all this extra weight on a 5 foot frame really takes it's toll.  I'm truly grateful that I can bare my own children and it's so easy for me to get pregnant.  My heart goes out to those who are unable to have children biologically.

Current Stats...
Cravings - ICE, ICE, ICE!  I love it so much I just can't get enough of it!  Luckily there's no guilt involved if I over indulge, since there are no calories. :)
Weigh gain - Pathetic!  This is by far my fattest pregnancy with the most weight gain.  My Mid-Wife said it's because I'm getting older and my metabolism is slowing down.  I'm only 27!
Pain - Hips, legs, feet, back, ribs, varicose veins, and other unmentionable parts that the baby feels like kicking.


No comments: