Friday, December 19, 2008

Can't forget Howie

Today was the kids last day of school before Christmas break.  Erin had a pajama party, drank hot cocoa, and watched the Polar Express.  Howie had a really nice party at the end of the day with his class also.  They decorated cookies, made a candy cane reindeer, made reindeer food, and of course made an ORNAMENT!  Because I gushed all about Erin's at home, I felt a little guilty today...so Howie's ornament made it on the tree also.  I think next year I will buy a small tree so the kids can decorate it however they want and put all of their homemade ornaments on THEIR tree.

Howard got off of work at noon today, so I was able to let Jack and Howard have some alone time at home while I surprised Erin and Howie at school.  I spent about an hour in each of their class rooms and it really made their day.  I wish I could go more often, but I hate getting sitters for Jack.  It seems like I have to so often as it is that I feel bad leaving him.  In all it was a great day!

P.S. Happy 20th Birthday Jody!  I love you!!!

No comments: