Monday, September 14, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute!!!

Luke is really getting around these days and he's even taking it to the next level. Today he stood on his hands and toes with his cute butt sticking up in the air. The pictures that I have didn't catch him when his butt was highest, but he's just so stinkin' cute that I wanted to share. I was on the phone with Howard when he first started doing it and I described it to Howard as best I could, but here are some pictures for a better idea.

He was VERY interested in the camera!


He's crawling a lot farther now. Before he would just stay in one room, but now he can make into into the next. He can also go from a sitting position to crawling without smacking himself in the face on the ground.

Another funny thing today...as I was practicing the piano he crawled right under the bench to where the damper pedals are. It was a lot cuter than it sounds just reading it on my blog. I promise.

1 comment:

The Aguilars' said...

He is so cute and he is getting so big.