Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Boys' New Bed

I wanted to share with everyone the boys' new bed. Luke will join Howie and Jack in about 1 year when he's out of his crib. We also ordered drawers for under the bed and a tall dresser, but those are on back order until October. I'm just happy they finally have a bed and are up off the floor. Their room seems to stay cleaner that way.
I love how the bottom full size portion can be converted back to a twin size. It provides a lot of different sleeping options as our needs change over the years.
We decided on a space/rocket ship theme for their room, but we are still gathering cool items to make it awesome. I would like to hang the solar system from their ceiling, but I haven't gotten that far yet. Maybe Howard will paint when he gets home? Howie doesn't care, so we'll just wait and see.
We decided to get a full on the bottom because they love sleeping together most of the time and I thought that they would want the extra space. Boy was I wrong...Jack and Howie sleep on the twin together. I guess they like it crowded.

No comments: