Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bath Time

Sunday nights we generally skip baths for the kids since they stay clean and inside all day. Howie wanted to take a "fun" bath with Luke tonight, so I obliged.
Howie and Luke had a lot of fun.

Jack joined a little later and now Howie and Jack are livin' it up in the bath. I'm glad Howie was smart enough to close the shower curtain to contain all the water. They were really splashing a lot!

Howie is absolutely the BEST big brother in the whole wide world!!! I'm so thankful for him and his willingness to help with his younger siblings, especially his little brothers. He's so responsible, caring, and affectionate. It's great.

(As I was typing this Howie started telling Erin that he loves her 1%. He sometimes has issues with Erin, but I know he loves her. If he keeps it up, he's going to make me a liar.)

No comments: