Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Howie's Project

Late this afternoon, Howie found some acorns. When we got home from being out for a few hours he asked if he could "play with them" (his exact words). "okay, sure" I said. I started making dinner and I found him doing this...
PLANTING THE SEEDS
I don't think he got a digging permit, but I guess I'll let it slide this time.

Then she came along to help get the soil wet...
They finally caught me taking pictures.
But they just kept on working!
Howie and Erin got out the yard tools by themselves, so they also had to clean and put them away. They were a bit muddy, so bath time was BEFORE dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Tina-
You have a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing your blog. I am so happy to hear you are strong in the gospel. I pray for the very best for you and your family.