Monday, August 3, 2009

Day at the Museum

Today we all went to the Natural History Museum in Norman, OK. (Just 30 minutes south of OKC.) It was FREE day so what a great opportunity for us to get out and explore. I went with Heather and her kids (Heather is my good friend that I knew at Fairchild AFB when we first started having babies.). Heather left after lunch with her 3 boys and I kept her daughter Ava, since she gets along so well with Howie and Erin. Luke napped in the afternoon, so that made it easy. It was much easier than going to the zoo, since it had A/C and padded benches everywhere. It was a fairly small museum, but the exhibits were well done. I really enjoyed myself. Since I have a sucky camera, these pictures don't do the exhibits justice.


Daniel, Jack, and Deacon (l-r) playing with the dinosaurs in the discovery room. I was an interactive room with a lot of hands on activities for the kids. Also, a great place to nurse Luke.
Howie and Ava
Lucas even got down and played (with my help).

No comments: