Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Here's Luke's new mini crib. I love it so much and so does he! It fits perfectly in the corner of my bedroom, so he's still close. I've never had any of my other children sleep in my room this long. There are obvious pros and cons to it, but right now it works for me.
I had to special order his crib bedding online. It's heavenly soft, it feels like he's on a cloud. The sheet and bumper are made out of chenille and his new blanket is dreamy (it's like a faux fur). It's a cream color so it will match where ever we put it pretty much.
He was tossing and turning while I was taking pictures. He eventually woke up, but he's fast asleep again.
Even though it's a mini crib, there's still plenty of room. It's the same size as a portable crib, but this crib does not fold in any way and the railings are stationary. I'm SHORT (5ft even) and it's easy for me to reach in and pick him up. If anyone is tight on space and wants something sturdy and nice for their baby, but can't sacrifice the space (all my friends in Okinawa especially) then a mini crib is the way to go.

No comments: