Monday, August 10, 2009

3 more days...

I just joined the YMCA and I've been going to their water aerobics class during the week and we've also been getting ready for school to start...haircuts, new shoes, school supplies, etc. Thursday is the big day and I think I'm more excited than the kids. That's all we've been doing, just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I've also been getting the boys room put together (in my mind at least), I've purchased everything online and now I'm just playing the waiting game for it all to arrive. We needed a dresser, bunk beds, a crib, and linens. Can't wait for it to get here. They've been sleeping on their mattress on the floor all summer and Luke is STILL in the bassinett (when he's not in bed with me).

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Lucky. We've got 3 weeks still (4 for Keira in Kindergarten) - but I'm counting down too! Are you going to put pictures of your house on here?

Shaulan said...

I'm doing the countdown too- 2 weeks from tomorrow! I'm sick of taking all of my kids everywhere with me, especially shopping. Today is our big school supply shopping day AND the commissary AND a few other errands. I can't wait for it to be over. And I'd love to see pictures of your house too, especially how you're decorating everything!