Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What to do?

It's a blizzard...and you know what that means in Oklahoma?



No school + no work = sleeping in!


Snow Ice Cream for a breakfast treat. Yum!

8 cups of freshly fallen snow
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
Mix well, serve immediately


No worries this time, our trampoline is secured to the ground.  We bought the tie downs after last year's incident.


 Look closely at the street names.  "Calm Wind" & "Still Wind".  Seriously?! What a joke.  Anyone who has ever been to Oklahoma KNOWS that's not happening!  The wind here is crazy. I took this picture from my dining room window, this is behind out house.


Happy Tuesday everyone!



2 comments:

Amber said...

Fun! I have never heard of snow ice cream. Our kids are home for a dangerously cold day. The high may not even reach 0. I love having them home.

Tina said...

Your snow ice-cream sounds yummy. Thanks for sharing. I love a fun, easy recipe like this.