Friday, January 28, 2011

Spring Fever

It was 75F today.  We had a nice cool breeze to accompany it and after school the kids and I went on a bike ride to the park.  Dash tagged along too.  He's a quick learner, running next to me as I rode my bike (he was on a leash).  The kids had a wonderful time and we were so happy to be blessed with a little heat wave in January.  The weather man is calling for snow on Monday. 


Erin was posing for all of her pictures and showing off big time.  I was afraid she was going to hurt herself or fall.  She tends to do that.


Jack was pretending to be in jail.  I remember doing that when I was a kid.




Dash was on high alert the whole time.  He about had a heart attack when we walked down to the water. There were ducks and geese everywhere.


Luke was showing off his new shoes to a random playground kid.  He has been showing them to everyone.


I love the vivid blue in contrast to the orange. It was so pretty today!


Now that they were able to get out of the house and not bother each other, they played so well together.  As winter drags on, so does our patience with each other.


I love watching the Canadian Geese fly.  They hang around OKC in the winter.  They're fun to watch.




Our housing area is on the upper right of this picture, but we are further back.  We come fishing (catch & release) here when it's warm.



I love my baby!


Love him too, he's getting so big!




1 comment:

Tina said...

isn't it crazy to have these outdoor pictures and then the blizzard? I love the picture of Howie with the orange. You are quite the photographer!