Monday, January 10, 2011

Missouri Trip - Merry Christmas

Sorry about the delay, but I'm sure everyone understands!

We spent our Christmas with my sister, Lisa and her family in Missouri.  It snowed Christmas Eve and Day.  It was wonderful having a white Christmas!


It was rather difficult getting a picture of the kids playing in the snow.  They were everywhere.


I think Dash enjoyed the snow the most.  He is wearing a little fleece jacket I made him.


I love how his ears flop when he runs fast.


Luke is too precious!


Santa came!


Christmas drive down the road from my sister's house.


Christmas sledding at the local sled hill.  
I stayed home with Luke and cleaned up the present mess while everyone else went sledding.  Howard was in charge of pictures, but I think he had too much fun and forgot to take more than one picture.  We forgot hats and gloves, so that is why Jack is wearing pink gloves.  We borrowed from the cousins.


I spoke with my Mom on Christmas day, but she sounded weak.  We went home a day early, Monday, which turned out to be a good thing.  I also called my Mom and talked for a minute while we drove home.  That was the last time I spoke with her.  Late Monday night I got the call that she had went into respiratory arrest and was in the hospital. I'll save the rest for another post...

No comments: