Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who Needs a Bunk Bed?

Every night before Howard and I go to bed we always check on the kids to make sure they are covered up and comfortably sleeping.  I couldn't find Jack tonight and I started getting scared, but I knew he falls asleep in some strange places occasionally, so I kept looking.  This is where I found him tonight, under Howie's bed!  Who needs a bunk bed when you can just sleep under a normal bed?

Here's a pic from earlier today.  Erin was "babysitting" Luke for me while I did a few things.  She'll only sit with him for a few minutes, but I can at least get a few things done.  I'm glad she doesn't charge me for her time.  I feel like we're spoiling Luke...someone is holding him most of the time.  It's hard to resist, he's so cuddly and cute.  I frequently find myself just holding him when I have a million things to do.  Knowing that these first few weeks go by so quickly really pulls at my heart strings and makes me want to hold on to these moments forever (literally).  Before I know it, he'll be too busy playing with his friends to sit and cuddle with me.

1 comment:

Sara Rose said...

That is so funny and scarey about Jack! I love how kids do crazy things like that!!But scarey whenyou don't now where they are for a little while! I love kids!!