Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love Note & Baby Update

Today Howie's teacher sent home a behavior note regarding Howie.  It's the equivalent of getting your name on the board with a check next to it, since she doesn't write names on the board when the children misbehave.  The reason why was because Howie was not doing his school work...he was writing a love note to his "girlfriend"!  How cute, I couldn't get mad at that.  We just encouraged him to write the notes at home and not during class time. 

Also, I had an OB appointment today.  She said I was at 2 cm and 50% effaced.  She then stripped my membranes and stretched me out to 3 cm, YES THAT HURT!  But hopefully it'll give me some good contractions (I've had a few already and lots of back pain) and dilate me a little more.  Every bit helps.  I'm in quite a bit of pain right now, so we'll see how the rest of the night goes.  We also scheduled my induction date for Feb 19th  just in case I'm still pregnant then (I think I will be unfortunately).  So I have 2 weeks left at most!!  I was induced with my last 2 babies and I am a huge fan of induction.  When I went into labor naturally with Howie I was in labor for 2 DAYS!  When I was induced with Erin it was 6 hrs and with Jack 3 hrs.  See why I like inductions?

1 comment:

Shaulan said...

good luck with your baby- I hope he comes sooner than later! hang in there!