Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pictures of Luke

Here are some pictures from our Sunday.  I stayed home with Luke, while Howard went to Church with the other kids.  
Luke kept getting cross eyed  and I couldn't get a picture with him looking at the camera normal.
Chillin' on Daddy's lap before Church.
After Church the kids just couldn't get enough of Luke.
Sunday night Luke received his first sponge bath at home. It was a tight squeeze in our bathroom having the whole family in there, but everyone just had to watch.
After school Howie is so anxious to hold Luke.  This was Tuesday afternoon. Luke also lost his umbilical cord stump this afternoon, the last remnant of his nine months in me.  I already get sad to think that he has to grow up.  (Probably just my hormones, but I already know what it's like to have my little babies turn into big kids (kinda), I wish I could just keep my babies forever stopped in time.)

4 comments:

Lewellen Family said...

Tina! He is adorable, Congratulations!
Let me know if you still want pictures, it's best to do them in the first 2 weeks before the baby acne appears :)

Sara Rose said...

he is beautiful! I think when it is your fourth it seems like all of his first become even more special because it isn't two people noticing them it is 5! his first bath, his first smile, laugh, crawl, walk, etc. It amazes me how excited all my kids are to watch lilly and see how she grows and changes! Wow it makes me think maybe 5 isn't a bad number!!

Cindy said...

He is beautiful. We wish you the best!

The Aguilars' said...

He is so cute. I am glad all went well. I saw Howard at the hospital. He was so tired. We will have to come over and see him soon.