Sunday, February 22, 2009

Erin May

Howard asked me the other day if I had any posts of the other children.  I did of the boys, but not Erin.  She never seems to be around when I have the camera out.  She's always busy playing with her best friend, Genna and her brother Isaiah.  They're our next door neighbors (the best neighbors in the world!).  So this morning after Erin was all ready for Church I took a few pictures just so I could show her off.

These are just a couple pictures of Erin from when she was younger that I love.
About 9 months doing the splits.  She was VERY flexible!
Love those blue eyes.  If you look closely she has a tear drop under her right eye.  She has shed many tears in her lifetime, she's so sensitive.
Love the long hair.  When she was between 2 and 3 she had perfect ringlets and EVERY single time I took her out in public (Church, store, park, etc.) people would stop me and comment on her beautiful hair and ALWAYS ask me if I curled it.  As if I had the time and patience to curl her hair every single day.  Sadly, with every trim of her hair the curls slowly went away.  We trim her hair regularly and believe it or not, we've actually cut over 12 inches off her hair over the years.

1 comment:

Jay and Kara Barney said...

She is such a cutie. Tatum can do splits like that too. Tell Erin she'll be in big trouble if she decides to cut her hair off.