Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

This is how we spent our day...
Luke had his 4 day weight check.  He is down to 5lbs. 14oz.  I have a good hearty milk supply, he just needs to wake up and stay awake a little more to nurse more efficiently.  We've been home 2 nights now and both nights he sleeps so well that I have to wake him in the night to eat.  I naturally wake up so it's not hard to do.  I feel very blessed to have such a sweet baby.
While I was at Luke's appointment Howard and Jack started to repaint our entryway in preparation for our move.  Howard will be off work for 2 1/2 weeks and has a long to do list.  All I have to do is take care of Luke and Howard has EVERYTHING else.  What a great husband!
Howard and I aren't really into celebrating every holiday, but I wanted to do something special this year for the kids.  A couple weeks ago I bought some valentines and chocolates for the children, but since I had Luke I also received this beautiful flower arrangement.  It smells SO good.  Howard and the children gave them to me when I came home from the hospital.  

On a side note, the children all love Luke so much and just adore him.  Howie is especially sweet towards Luke and rushes in from school ready to just sit and hold Luke for as long as I will let him.  Howie is right there to help whenever I ask and is such a wonderful boy.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke is so cute. Glad all went well and if you need anything let me know.