Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tops in Blue

Every year, Tops in Blue, comes to Kadena on tour.  We were able to attend their show on Jauary 1st.  We've been able to attend the past 3 years, and this was by far the best year of their performance in my opinion.  This year's theme was focused on songs from popular movies.  One song was from "Beauty and the Beast" and female singer for that song came on stage dressed as Belle.  Erin leaned over to me and said "I can't believe Belle is here!"  She really thought it was Belle.  The kids had a great time, but got a little irritable towards the end simply because they didn't have enough sleep the previous night.

There were a variety of songs and lots of costume changes.  Very fun!


That evening Howie was anxious to take down our Christmas decorations so him and Howard got everything down and put away in about an hour.  I cleaned up the little left over pieces and put things back in their places.  Now my house is a little more back to normal and CLEAN!  Yippie!!! Howard and I ended the evening by watching "State Fair", one of my Christmas gifts.

No comments: