Thursday, January 8, 2009

33 Weeks

Today I had an OB appointment with my CNM.  I'm happy to report that Luke is head down now and I have not gained any weight the past 3 weeks.  This by far has been my biggest pregnancy with the most weight gain, so it was a relief to finally not see the scale budge. And don't feel like you have to post a comment saying how cute I am, because Howard and I both agree that pregnancy is not the most flattering on me.  No regrets, that's just the way it is.  I go back at 36 weeks, then every week after.  I'm VERY anxious to get this baby out, but I know I have to be patient.  Luckily since every pregnancy seems to go by faster, the next little while will go by in a snap!

1 comment:

moaspen said...

You look so cute! I know you don't feel cute but you look all cute and prego! What did you decide for a middle name?