Friday, January 30, 2009

Life After Hump Day

I've been pretty lazy, so here's a run down of the rest of this weeks events, sorry no pictures. I'm just too lazy to upload them.

Wednesday Night- Howie lost his center front right tooth.  The next morning he comes downstairs and throws his tooth fairy money on the desk and says, "Mom, put this in savings for me, thanks."  Yeah! We're so happy he's learning how to save his money (that's a BIG deal for Howard and I since we're BIG savers).

Thursday- I had my 36 week OB appointment.  Bad news...the hospital changed their policy and we're now not allowed to take photographs of the birth (I cried really bad when I was told this since I have pictures of all my children entering this world).  Before and after is okay though.  Also, I'm only 1 cm dilated and not effaced.  Very disappointing since I was dilated to 5cm at 36 weeks with Jack!  I don't think this baby will be here for a while.  Good news...no new weight gain, I actually lost 1/2 pound.  So over the past 6 weeks I've actually lost weight (even though I've been eating more.) I was told by my Midwife that she'll do a medical induction at 39 weeks if I'm still pregnant them (I have REALLY bad varicose veins and I am in pain 24/7, so that's why).

Friday- I went to the school for lunch with Howie and Erin.  I surprised them with Burger King.  They were so happy because they eat school lunch every day, so it was a nice change for them.  Howard came home from work at noon and Jack, Howard, and I all took a nice long nap until Howie and Erin came home from school.  Howie and Erin brought home their Scholastic book orders (very exciting, I LOVE new books and so do they!)  In the afternoon Howard took all the children to a special viewing of the F-22 Raptor on the flight line.  They were rather disappointed because they couldn't even touch the plane.  

1 comment:

moaspen said...

you should see if there's a waiver you can sign to take pics. They just say that so that if something shows up in the pic that they did wrong you can't sue them. So maybe if you sign something saying you won't sue, they'll let you? Plus you may be able to sneak one in :)