Monday, January 12, 2009

Bedtime

At 9:30 tonight Howard and I were relaxing on the couch watching TV before bed.  Howard thought he heard one of the kids, so he went upstairs to check on them (their bedtime is 8pm). This is what he found!  He didn't let Jack see him and he quickly came down to get me so I could see what Jack was up to.  
Jack had got in and was waiting patiently for us to get him out since he was stuck. As soon as I saw Jack tears came to my eyes and I think I pulled a muscle in my abdomen because I was laughing so hard!!!!  Jack was just sitting quietly playing with his airplane in the laundry.
We took him out and asked him to show us how he got in.  He couldn't get back in.  We still don't know how he got in the laundry sorter.

2 comments:

Sara Rose said...

That is sooo funny!! I love kids for the things they do! Dan and I often wonder what people do that don't have kids! I know for sure they don't laugh as much!!!

Jay and Kara Barney said...

What a funny kid. I'm amazed he made it in there.