Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jack's Surgery

This morning was Jack's second surgery.  He had his ear tubes replaced and his adenoids removed.  We were fortunate enough for Howard to get the day off to take Jack in. When small children wake up from surgery they frequently scream, cry, and thrash about.  Jack was no exception and I'm so glad Howard was there to control the situation.  I just didn't have the stamina to deal with it right now.
Rise and shine, bright and early...yawn.  Jack and Howard left the house at 6am.
All drugged up after his surgery in recovery.
Resting and watching Finding Nemo.  He's still pretty doped up and can't keep his balance when he walks.  This is the calmest I've ever seen him. He can't out run his pregnant mommy today (for once)!

He should be back to normal in a day or two.

1 comment:

Angela Draper said...

Aw...poor little guy! I hope he gets feeling better soon! I remember I had throat surgery when I was 4 or 5. When I woke up with my throat so sore, all they would give me was a wet washcloth to suck on!