Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

 Today was the children's Primary program.  They did great!  Howie and Erin had their parts memorized and Howie even sang along to the songs.  He usually never does.  Erin always does.  I wish I could have taken pictures in the chapel,  Jack was just too adorable!  I love Sunbeams, they're the cutest!


Erin posing in her Halloween dress I made for her.  
The neck ended up being a little wide for her, so I'll pay more attention to that next time I sew a dress for her.  


I LOVE her boots.  She originally was going to be a pirate for Halloween, so I bought her some nice boots to go along with the costume we already had.  I love the boots so much,  I've ended up buying her, like 4 outfits, just to match the boots!

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

She looked so cute today. I love the boots too!
I too love Sunbeams. Jack is the best!

joni said...

Way Way cute tina, I am so proud of you too. I need to borrow the pattern. Want to have a sewing night sometime when I don't feel like gagging all the time? anyways sorry I didn't call you back that one sunday, I slept in until 11:30. Talk to you soon.
Joni

Rosie said...

Those shoes are too cute! Where did you get them? My girls would love a pair.

I am excited for your hubby to be coming home soon. Even though it keeps getting pushed back:( *hugs*