Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Peek-a-Boo!

Every day Luke LOVES to play peek-a-boo.  It's his FAVORITE game! Sometimes he covers his ears, or his eyes, or hides somewhere. Everyone gets in on the act, "Where's Luke?" we all ask.  He loves it when we call for him and "can't" find him. Sometimes he's really good at hiding and I get nervous and search frantically for him.  Most times it's really obvious.  Just in case you can't find him, he's hiding under his towel behind Jack. Also, Jack was so funny because he thought I was taking pictures of him, but I was really trying to get Luke to peak through the towel.






Peek-a-Boo!


"I'm smiling for the camera!" For real, he was. 
  

 Oh no! Where did Luke go?


There he is!



My bathing beauty


Wearing only a towel can get chilly! 

No comments: