Friday, November 26, 2010

We're Stuffed Like a Turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving.  We had a FULL HOUSE!  6 adults and 10 kids!  We all fit and still have LOTS of food left over.  It was delicious and worth all the time I spent in the kitchen.  We were so blessed to have our wonderful friends and family come for a visit (and they were a great clean-up crew!)


Billie 
My super helper in the kitchen!  Howard and I were married at her home in California.  They met on his mission and have been friends ever since.


Lisa - My Sister and BFF


Zach - working on the turkey, he was such a wonderful helper!

The organized chaos...all the adults served the kids and some kids were even done eating by the time we were able to sit down.  It was worth the peace and quiet to make sure the kids were happy before we decided to sit down.  The kids were surprisingly good...happy day.


Yes, I exist.  
I have been cooking for about 2 1/2 days.  I love it, but I'm glad the marathon is over.


Jackie - My 6 year old niece. 
My favorite picture of the day.  She was in a turkey trance chowin' down.  


Erin & Ava (good friend, turns 9 on 11/26)
Silly girls!


Deacon - 4 years, one of Jack's BFFs
See food anyone?


Love this picture of Howie (don't judge the iPod).

On the menu-
Green Bean Casserole
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Veggie tray
Jello Orange Mousse
Canned Corn
Canned Cranberry Sauce
Apple Crisp Pie
Banana Cream Pie

1 comment:

Jennifer Brammer said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!