Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sew Cute!

I've been wanting a new apron for many years. It has been on my Christmas list every year, but Santa never brings it. :( I've been using Howard's grocery store apron (when he worked there when he was 21) since I met him. I finally broke down and made one! I worked REALLY hard (sewing is in my family's blood, but I personally don't enjoy it.) I am so proud of myself and I love how it turned out. There are definitely imperfections, but I'm not about to point them out.

After many, many attempts at a self portrait, I finally agreed to let the boys in the shot. They kept running into the frame and messing it up.

The front side

The back side

Oh how I love rick-rack!

4 comments:

Ulvegaard said...

That is a beautiful apron!!!
Where did you get that awesome pattern?

SueAnn said...

You will soon have to take orders!! Very cute and great job! I love the fabrics you chose!

linds said...

I am jealous! That is soo cute!

Amber said...

Cute!!!