Friday, September 17, 2010

The Cutest Kids in the World!

Yes, that's Erin's hair this morning. It took a while to get it out, I'm just so thankful that her hair was short and not long, otherwise we would have had to cut it out. Sorry Mom, when I was a young girl I did the same thing, except that I had long hair when I did it. What goes around comes around!

Erin wasn't too happy that I was going to put this on the blog, but I just had to for my Mom.


The ultimate fruit snacks...grapes. Luke couldn't shovel them in his mouth fast enough!

Pucker up!

The eating turned into playing...

and dropping...

and random poses for the camera?
I don't know why he was doing this, but he wanted me to take his picture.

Our new pet, Hook. Jack named him. We found him (or her) on the way home from our bike ride this morning. A caterpillar is way better entertainment than a TV (at least for us this morning!) I told the boys we could only keep him for a day, then we'd have to return him to the yard.

No comments: