Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Mansions

There are some really nice neighborhoods near Erin and Howie's schools, so we decided to go there to look at Christmas lights. We didn't see any amazing display of lights unfortunately, BUT we did see some pretty amazing mansions. I'm not sure if they're technically mansions, but they sure look like it to me!
These pictures don't show the whole house or even do them justice, but I just had to share. Howard and I had our jaws drop on many occasions that night.
One of the funny things that night was how it's customary to drive slowly while looking at lights and we did, but sometimes Howard would drive down an unlit street very slowly just gazing at the beautiful homes. I had to keep reminding him that the kids didn't want to look at pretty house, they wanted to look at lights. I'm sure we'll go back during the day and gawk when we can see better. It was a fun night!

No comments: