Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Master Bedroom

Here's a glimpse into our bedroom. As you can see we still need curtains up and eventually some paint. The walls are a tan/peachy color. Neutral, but it has a touch of color and it goes well with what we have. I think I may keep the color for a while, at least until I change my mind.
The door to the left is our bathroom, and our closet is to the right.
Now here's the other side of the room. All three of these pictures were taken at the same time. It's crazy how spacious my room is (compared to base housing at least) that I can have 3/4 of my room look spotless and the rest can look like a storage unit. Unfortunately the boxes are still in my room, but they're arranged a little neater. Luckily that's the last of the boxes in the whole house.
When we get curtains up and the boxes cleared I'll update the picture.

No comments: