Monday, November 30, 2009

Kids/Guest Bathroom

Lets begin the tour of our home with the kids bathroom. We've done away with duckies and have invited a more grown up feel to the bathroom. I LOVE IT!!!! The towels and shower curtain were Black Friday deals, which is awesome because I was planning on getting these items anyway. It just makes it that much better getting them on sale! The artwork and accessories I had in my previous half-bath on base.

We don't let the kids brush their teeth in this bathroom since they make such a mess. We use ours for that since this is the bathroom guests will use. My soap dispenser is a green glass, but it's hard to see because I have orange soap in it. When we finish up the orange, I'll need to start buying clear soap so that it will look nicer. Eventually we would like to upgrade our faucet, but that will have to wait.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Well done. I can't wait to see the rest of the house as you decorate. I am so happy for you.

Momma and Dadoo said...

We love the pictures and are excited to see more of your home. It looks beautiful. Enjoy the next 30 years.