Sunday, November 8, 2009

But wait, there's more!

Here are some things from the last week.
On Thursday night we went to a farewell dinner for one of Howard's co-workers. I ordered an apple spritzer. I asked twice when I ordered it to make sure it was non-alcoholic. I triple checked when they served it to me in a rather alcoholic looking mug. I looked just like the beer at the next table over. I made sure Howard's coworkers knew it was apple juice, I didn't want to give anyone the wrong idea.
Luke can now pull up to standing all by himself. He's been doing this for a while now, but it's definitely a lot easier for him these days. I think he'll be cruising along the furniture soon. He's lightning fast when it comes to crawling. I think out of all my babies, he's the best at it. He'll be 9 months on Tuesday.
We stopped by our new house twice this week to check the progress. Once on Friday and then again today after Stake Conference (we're really close to the Stake Center). Luke enjoyed the new carpet and the freedom to crawl around and explore. The last time we were there, I couldn't put him down, it was too dangerous.
Here's a view of our dining area. To the right are the children's bedrooms and to the left is the master suite.

1 comment:

Momma and Dadoo said...

I think you drinking a beer Tina. An apple beer