Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Don't Worry, I'm Okay.

I bruise really easily, so you can imagine how bad it can get with a simple needle. Here is where my IV was in for less than 24 hours.


Here is where the nurse attempted the first IV, but couldn't get it in. The bruise is actually quite deep and it it hurt worse than when they put in my coil. Weird isn't it? I feel all better now, it just looks nasty.


On a side note...The white toy box in the bottom left of the photo is from when Howie was a baby. It recently broke, but after several tries I managed to fix it myself with a hammer, wood glue, nails and screws. I'm not handy, so I'm proud of my work. It seems like the older I get, the less likely I am to buy something new if it breaks. If I can fix it, why not?

2 comments:

rylissite said...

Ouch! I'm like that too, but not quite as bad! I hate it when they stick me in my elbows. My veins are hard to find, so they usually have to stick me several times in each elbow, I end up looking like an addict! Yuck, I hope that they heal quickly for you!

Boyd Family said...

I think I do know the Browns. I think her two older boys, Nicholas and Jacob were on Joseph's soccer team. Is that the same Brown family? Small world:)