Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Sweet Pea

Happy Birthday Erin!

The big '7'

"Do I have anything in my teeth?"

Jack was crying hysterically because he didn't want his picture taken. He was TIRED!

Why did I feed him chocolate cake after bath time? Not one of my brightest moments as a mother!

Erin got her big birthday present a day late...an iPod shuffle. It's because I was a slow poke and didn't get around to ordering online until last week. But all is well...she received her two other presents early. An alarm clock and a used barbie house. I got the house for really cheap off of craigslist last week and didn't feel like taking the time to coordinate hiding it at someone else's house. That's just too much effort for me right now.

On her birthday (July 19th) we spent the afternoon at Chuck E Cheese, followed by dinner at Red Lobster. Once we got home we played on the triple slip 'n slide in the backyard. We're learning that Dash doesn't like to play in the water. He hid in the corner of the yard while we played.

No comments: