Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dash(er)


The kids have literally been begging for years to get a dog. They love them so much, but all I see is a hassle. My heart is softening and Howard and I have been privately discussing the possibility of getting a dog for several months now. This little Dachshund is 6 months old and is super sweet. We are having it in our home for about a week as a trial to see how the kids and I can handle a dog. The kids don't know that we may possibly keep him. They just think we're dog sitting. We've had him 2 days now and my mind is still not made up yet.

Meet Dasher, but we call him Dash.

This is how he prefers to lay, he does it all the time!

Awwww...so cute!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Hey! Hows it going with Howard gone? YOur kids are getting so big and Erins hair is so cute!! I actually had just cut my girls hair a few months ago and it was as long as Erins. And it is so much easier to do now:)