Friday, June 11, 2010

Wedding Fun

On June 5th our piano teacher was married to her high school sweetheart in the OKC Temple. He recently returned from his mission and next Sunday they will be moving into our ward. It's so cute watching newlyweds together, it brings back a lot of memories...no kids, no money, staying up late, sleeping in, lots of "cuddling". Sometimes I miss those days of being completely consumed with each other, but after 10 years of marriage I think it has gotten better with age.

Jessica and Jay

Jessica and Howie dancing

Erin and Jay dancing. After the dance was over Erin came over to me all giggly and said she that she wanted to marry Jay. So cute!
He's like 6 1/2 feet tall, so that's why he's on his knees.

The kids took our pictures and I had to crop like crazy! These are the best pictures with Howard's head mostly in the frame. I think his head was cut off in every picture.

One of the few dances we danced together. Howard's not too thrilled about dancing, it's like pulling teeth getting him on the dance floor. But he knows it's important to me, so he at least gives me a few slow dances.

I had a lot of fun dancing with the kids.

Erin is so happy Howard's home, at least for a little while.

Jack thoroughly enjoyed the cake!

No comments: