Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Missouri

As you all know I had a very interesting trip to Missouri, I was originally only planning on being there for Memorial day weekend, but because of my Father's passing, it was extended a little bit. Howard flew into St. Louis and we drove home to OKC together. Here are a bunch of pictures and what we did while we were at Lisa's.

Jackie and Erin playing Barbies...they had so much fun together!

Howie doing what he loves. I felt kind of bad for him since Lisa only has girls and a LOT of girl toys. Not very fun for an 8 year old boy.

Nadia, Jackie, and Erin in front of a train. (Nadia got sick a couple hours later, so sad.)
We went to the Transportation Museum in St. Louis.

Erin only gets her hair french braided when we see Lisa. I don't know how to do it. :(

More Nadia.
It's hard to tell in this picture, but she has the most character between all the girls. She's hilarious!

Oh no!

Jackie in the train, she's so beautiful!

'57 Chevy
I had a Barbie car exactly like this when I was little, I always wanted a car like this.
Howard and I briefly considered buying a classic station wagon when we moved back to the States. ( I love all things 50's) But air conditioning, FM radio, seat-belts, and airbags won!

So THIS is why there was a baby boom after the War!
A car that turns into a bed, ingenious!

Luke LOVED Lisa's slide. Although later in the day the kids turned it into a water slide and Erin went down so fast she slammed her face into a wooden post under the balcony that I'm standing on. Fortunately the horrendous scream was only the worst of it. She healed quickly.

They love each other so much, it makes everything worth it!

No comments: