Monday, May 24, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Most of you know I'm a city girl, born and raised. Howard's a country boy at heart. So why did I wind up with all the yard work?! Well, we wanted it done and I'm not paying someone to do something that I can do myself. Our yard is still a work in progress, but Howard was begging for some pictures. So here you go!

Before

More dirt.

Ta-da!
The finished product.
(The front flower bed at least, I still have some more areas in the yard to spruce up.)

White Begonia's

To the left are Dwarf Hamelins (they look like troll hair). In the center we have red begonias, and to the right are Wintergreen Boxwood.

More white begonias. Also we have Daddy's Flag (that's what Jack calls ALL U.S.A. flags).

I couldn't decide between a water fountain
or...

a bird bath. What do you think?

Erin was making Luke laugh so hard that his whole body was shaking. It was hilarious!

My messy yard! I still have lots more to do, but I'm really proud of all my hard work. It's exhausting! Thank goodness Luke and Jack LOVE to be outside!

6 comments:

Hammacks - You and Me Plus Three said...

I think the water fountain is cuter! :) How funny about making Luke laugh, I can just see it in his eyes!

Mrs. Morty said...

Your yard looks great! You want to come out to Idaho and do my new one? :)

Jay and Kara Barney said...

Good Job! I love it. It's so much more motivating to do yard work for your own home.

Amber said...

Great job Tina! It looks great.

joeandchelle said...

It looks like you have been busy!! Good job!

Our blog is
joeandchelle.blogspot.com

keep in touch!

Simplicity of Life!!!!!! said...

excellent, u made it beautiful just like u :)