Thursday, May 6, 2010

PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT

I found out yesterday morning that a friend of mine from church lost her newborn baby unexpectedly. This is an amazing family and it was their first baby. I have been consumed in thought over this terrible loss for this family and I want to help, but I just didn't know what do do. I've been praying and pondering a lot about her and this is what has presented itself to me.

Her family has set up a donation link to help alleviate the burden of funeral expenses. Please take the time to read about this young Air Force family and consider making a donation, even something small would help. Feel free to share this, the more donations the better.

http://marcifreeman.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Marci said...

Thank you SO much for linking to our blog and letting people know about the donations. We hope that this will give Brittany and Ili one less thing to worry about during this stressful time!

Jay and Kara Barney said...

This happened to my sister two times in a row. Mention to the family that there are people out there that provide for these situations as a service. Have them ask around because my sister ended up with the mortuary donating their services and coffin both times and there was a lady that bought burial plots and donated half plots to people in this same situation. They probably don't even realize that there are people out there that are willing to donate their services. I hope this helps. You might even be able to do some of the research for them. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Sara Rose said...

I have many friends and family members who have had this happen to them. The thing that all of them have said is please don't let their baby be forgotten. You don't need to bring it up all the time but If you are crafty maybe blocks with the baby's name on them or a special book. They will need a lot of time to grieve but don't be afraid of talking to them! Good luck!